Sunday, October 22, 2006

Out of town for Education Conference

Just a quick blog to make up for when I was out of town for 5 days... I read on my flight up to Anchorage, Alaska as much as I could, since my light was out and it was very dark on the plane. While there I didn't have too much time to do anything and due to having issues with my immune system right now, I was exhausted most of the time so I didn't get anything other than conference and sleep accomplished. On Sunday I spent most of the day traveling and again I read more of the book Food Politics, which I'm having a very difficult time getting into and not trying to sleep through. It often times seemed to be repetitive. I know the food system is a mess and I kept waiting for suggestions on ways to solve it, instead of complaining.